ENTERTAINMENT, GAMING, RESTAURANT, RETAIL, FASHION & MUSIC
ENCOURAGE • LEAD • INSPIRE . & . LEARN ...
CREATIVE DIRECTOR • 2014 - 2017
TROPICANA ENTERTAINMENT (10 Properties)
• Created and managed in-house advertising agency.
• Developed workflow procedures, company policy and
brand standard guidelines.
• Constructed hierarchy, employee qualifications and responsibilities.
• Hired, trained, evaluated, and supervised all designers, production
and advertising staff.
• Analyzed, monitored, tracked and forecasted projects to ensure
outcomes met department budget.
• Contract development, registration and finance management liaison
between vendors, internal management, outside advertising agency and all 10 properties.
• Analyzed research trends, developed creative briefs and submitted
request for proposals.
• Directed creative campaigns, to ensure integrity of creative brand,
strategies, input accuracy, production, copy, reviews, photo-shoots,
and presentations met strict turnaround deadlines.
• Constructed network systems, troubleshoot hardware, identified
and resolved communication problems.
• Performed installation, repair and maintenance for operating
systems and employee stations.
• Produced cost effective solutions, that maintained department
efficiency, for computers, accessories, software, data - trafficking,
and network equipment purchases.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR • 2017 - PRESENT
STATE OF PLAY STUDIO
• Contracts start-ups, and management, of advertising agencies.
• Creates design concepts, brand identity, and promotions
including mobile apps, logos, websites, banners, email blasts,
animation, billboards, direct mail, signage, and invites.
• Directs creative campaigns, branding strategies, production,
copywriting and presentations.
• Creates workflow procedures, data-trafficking, brand standards.
• Projects forecasts, trend analysis, RFP and contract development.
• Constructs network systems, identified and resolved IT problems.
ADVERTISING MANAGER • 2019 - PRESENT
OCEAN COUNTY COLLEGE
• Manage, direct, and develop all graphic design, advertising and
• Supervise, train, evaluate designers and vendor production.
• Ensure deliverables for print, digital, social, web and events.
• Develop creative workflow, deadlines, procedures, policy, and
brand standards guidelines.
• Direct campaign creative for consistent brand identity,
legal guidelines, and messaging.
• Evaluate operational processes, hardware/software purchases,
• Assign and traffic job duration, productivity, and personnel to
measure and improve.
• Manage photo-shoots, styles, creative layouts, dates, budget
and online presence.
• Create hierarchy system, maintain product photos, online libraries,
and file organization.
• Creative liaison to department heads, and management, for
outsourcing, workflow, processes, traffic, and methodologies in
efficiency, quality and profitability.
SENIOR DESIGNER • 2008 - 2012
CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT (7 Properties)
• Assisted developing advertising department infrastructure,
workflow, creative process, hiring, training and mentoring.
• Created master templates, organized workflow, and archives,
for in-house studio staff.
• Worked daily with VP, Directors & Management to ensure
consistent brand appearance.
• Executed creative designs for brand identity projects, billboards,
lightfaces, direct-mail, banners, signage, menus, invites, website,
plasmas, light displays and more.
• Styled, photographed, color corrected, and retouched
entertainment images and products.
• Average work: 20 design projects daily and 400 projects monthly.
• Mac Tech Support: Consulted in network, software purchases
and setup. Performed installation, repair, and preventative
maintenance for operating systems. Troubleshoot software
and hardware failures as well as identified network problems.
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR • 2012 - 2013
THE MEDIA MARKETING GROUP
• Directed 3 Designers, Copywriter and Associate Director.
• Clients: 50 casinos for gaming, destination, hospitality,
health, non-profit, sports and retail.
• Created designed concepts, brand identity, and promotional
events that included logos, billboards, banners, direct-mail,
signage, menus, invites, websites, plasmas, marquees,
vehicle wraps, wall murals, commercials, TV and radio.
• Developed entertainer branding and promotional material.
OBTAINED 7 TITLES • 1993 - 2008
Sr. Graphic Designer, Creative Designer, Digital Artist, Illustrator,
Graphic Designer, Production Artist, and Quality Controller
PATHMARK SUPERMARKETS INC.
• Highlights: (job description details available upon request)
CEO’s chosen designer, in-house startup, photo studio startup,
trained coworkers, press plant experience, developed creative
standards, designed web and print, created video, directed
vendors, tech support for network and computers, and learned
fluent american sign language.